Gender-Neutral Bible Versions
- The Gender-Neutral Language Controversy, by Michael Marlowe.
- The Ambiguity of Anthropos, by Michael Marlowe.
- The Translation of Adelphos and Adelphoi, by Michael Marlowe.
- The Translation of Aner, by Vern Poythress and Wayne Grudem.
- Response to Blomberg, Wallace, and Bock on the Meaning of Aner, by Michael Marlowe.
- Male Meaning in Generic Masculines in Koine Greek, by Vern Poythress.
- Political Correctness and Bible Translation: A Preliminary Response to Ellis W. Deibler, by Vern Poythress.
- A Response to Dr. Deibler on the Colorado Springs Guidelines, by Vern Poythress.
- Guidelines of the NIV "Inclusive Language" revision of 1996.
- The Colorado Springs Guidelines.
- The Roman Catholic Conflict Concerning Inclusive Language in Biblical Translation, by Michael Marlowe.
- How To Translate, by Vern Poythress and Wayne Grudem.
- Truth and Fullness of Meaning: Fullness versus Reductionistic Semantics in Biblical Interpretation, by Vern Poythress.
- The Bible and Gender-Inclusive Language, by E. Calvin Beisner.
- The TNIV: Gender Accurate or Ideologically Egalitarian? by Peter Jones.
- Dynamic Equivalence Theory, Feminist Ideology and Three Recent Bible Translations, by E. Earle Ellis.
- Gender Neutral Issues in the New International Version of 2011, by Vern Poythress.
- Bibliography of Gender-neutral translation.
- Articles on other sites about Gender-Neutral Translations